Our Virtuoso supplier, The Tailor - in conjunction with R.M.Williams - has designed the ultimate tribute to RM Williams, a legend of the Australian Outback and the creator of the iconic clothing brand. In RM’s Footsteps is a 3 day 2 night journey which traces the personal history of RM Williams, telling the story of how he created the famous leather boots now sold around the world.
This amazing Australian outback travel experience offers guests a rare opportunity to explore the legend of RM Williams by visiting several magnificent Outback destinations, such as the Flinders Ranges and Lake Eyre, enjoying traditional country hospitality and eating delicious regional cuisine. Guests travel in ultimate luxury aboard a Swiss-built Pilatus PC12 aircraft. Numbers are strictly limited to no more than 8 passengers, plus a private guide, to ensure that each trip is truly memorable.
- Fly in a brand new state of art Pilatus PC12 or a Beechcraft King Air B200
- Hosted by fourth generation station owners
- Exclusive access and private tour of R.M. Williams workshop
- Choose your own pair R.M.Williams craftsmen boots and have them fitted at the famous Percy Street store
- Stay at The Prairie Hotel, the famous Outback pub
- Incredible scenic flight over Lake Eyre
- Escorted cruise on the Cooper Creek (season permitting) or an Innamincka Township Tour
- Tour of Nilpena Station and heritage-listed Ediacara fossils
Tours dates for 2018:
- Friday 29th June to Sunday 1st July 2018
- Friday 27th July to Sunday 29th July 2018
- Friday 31st August to Sunday 2nd September 2018
- Friday 28th September to Sunday 30th September 2018
Departures are available specific dates or upon request mid-week for a private group. The tour starts on Friday morning at Mayfair Hotel Adelaide and concludes on a Sunday at the Adelaide General Aviation terminal at approximately 5:00pm.
For full itinerary & details please get in touch!
Images courtesy of The Tailor